TRY TO GUESS SOME OF THESE EMOTIONS

you may think daydream, i say dream on
this is clearly mild dissapointment
agony or laughter?
gotcha, it's both.. laughing at ones agony
easily anger right?
well, you're right
spooked?
DEAD WRONG
IT'S MORTIFIED AT ITS FINEST
THERE IS A LOT THAT GOES INTO THE SKILL, NAY, THE ART OF ACCURATE HUMAN FACIAL EXPRESSION... AND 10 MIN. OF BOREDOM.





7 comments:
Now THIS is the Ryan I have come to know and love over the years. I can literally hear the sounds that go along with the pictures. All the squeaks, squeals, and "man talk"
Addi says:
I think they're pretty funny and cute, I love those pictures
sup homey, my wife told me you stopped by the ole' blog. I sure miss your fam. So are you heading to med school? Where are you at in the whole process? I hated the pressure of the whole thing but it turned out ok in the end. Keep in touch man. I keep a blog of music and stuff too. danielpwalker.blogspot.com. Peace bro. Get kris on the blog scene too.
Wow. One word. TALENT! What the freak are you wasting your time with phlebotomizing and med school prep?!?!?! You could really go places with that facial expression gift... lets say- if your lucky you could land a part on the stage at Desert Star Theater!!! no joke.
my fave?
laughing at someone in agony....genius
sup again dood, I am here with Brian Shelley and we are checking out the blog. Brian is mocking me cuz of my blog but he will come around. Anyways, on your one slideshow I wanted to give the props out to the Sufjan song. That is one of the best songs on the album. Anyways peace bro.
the tickets don't go on sale until Friday at SmithTix. I am going for sure. A friend of mine from BYU is going with me but you should join us if you want. It's GA seating which is good. I am going to check out that music too. You have taste my friend.
i hink i just peed...
Post a Comment