here is one of the finished walls in our house! i HAD to have a hook wall! i am happy with the way it turned out. we will post more pics of other walls when they are finished, but this is my favorite.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
wall o' hooks
Posted by RYAN at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Again LOVE the hooks. I hope you keep coming up with these really cool ideas that I can copy.
I love the hooks!!! you've always been so creative!!! when can I see your whole place???
lets go to lunch soon!!! like this week... I've decided it has been waaaaaay too long!!
Rhiannon,
Hey! I just found your blog through Ambers. I hope you are doing good. It was fun to see you at Zupas. I love love love your striped wall with hooks. So cute and creative!
katieboman.blogspot.com
Post a Comment