It's too hard for me to take all 3 kids places by myself, so we only get to go out on the town when Ryan can come. We all get really excited about those days!
Although I do have some pet peeves about park edicate. I have a BIG problem with neglectful parents (or caretakers) at the park. I hope you are NOT the parent sitting in shade reading smutty magazines & counting on the responsible adults to take care of your children along with their own. I think there should be a rule about this! I swear every time I go to the park there are a few small children who appear to be alone & aren't yet big enough to do anything on their own. I use to feel bad, but now I say, "I have my own to kids to tend to, if your parents want to pay me to follow you around too, then we'll talk." (don't worry I don't actually say that to the child, I just say that to myself.)
Anyway we did have a great time after the mother of the little boy wearing nothing but a soggy diaper decided to get off her large rear end & relieve Ryan of helping him. He didn't even get as much as a "thank you" for it either!

7 comments:
k joke's over. there yours, right?
Ha ha! That was funny! Those kids are getting so big.
If I were the neglectful mommie I would have just asked Ryan to change the soggy wet bottomed boy. Sheesh I am busy reading about Brad Pitt and his kids!
Is it just me or does aiden look like a MAN! he's killing me. At least the mother hadn't started drinking at 10:00am like you find here in babylon.
Those girls are so cute! How are things with the 3? The boy is darling. They really could be yours. have fun in SC-wish we were going!
Rhiannon, I love reading your blogs. Hilarious! And now I know that you are the people at the park that act like my kid needs to be waited on hand and foot. Did I ASK you to put my stinky kid on the swing? (: Or hover around Jonah acting like I'm neglecting him because I think he can actually climb a dang ladder by himself without me panting nervously next to him? Hell's bells. That's what parks are for. For me to read stalker mags and for my kids to figure out how to do things by themselves outside of the house.
Thanks for posting your trip pics. Dang, we're jealous we're not with you guys!!!! The youngs make for some pretty fun trips.
Post a Comment