Tuesday, December 16, 2008

MUDDY CRICKET IS HERE!!!

IS NOW UP & RUNNING!  CHECK OUT MY ETSY SHOP!
muddycricket.etsy.com
There isn't much listed at the moment.  It is more time consuming than i thought, so it'll take me awhile (or Ryan rather :) to list everything.  Go ahead & check out what I have listed so far though.  Remember, I am just a beginner & I will make improvements as soon as i get the hang of this.

2 comments:

kristopher kleinman said...

we want more stuff....RYAN! that is your job, Rhi said. Rhi they look good do you build everything? cause i try and use that cracked paint but i screw it up every time.

McKayJoice said...

Yes, more stuff, this is wonderful Rhiannon! I'm in town now till like the 30th or so. . . board in highland, i would love to come by and say hi! i haven't seen you two for a while.