Sunday, October 5, 2008

Legend of spOOky hoLLow


We went with Kris & Marni to the little Legend of Spooky Hollow play in American Fork.  It was no broadway, but it was fun...(thanks to these characters!) 

Ryan just can't seem to kick his smoking (not to mention drinking) habit.  He actually got in trouble for smoking, even though it's an outdoor event, "smoking is not aloud", so he took the flaming cigar out of his mouth & put it into his pocket.  You'd think they would've found that a little weird.  Not to mention the fact that it doesn't even look real. 

2 comments:

kristopher kleinman said...

No way ri that is totally real cig ... faked out the tech dude. That was funny. The fruity dude was hard to watch after 20 min.

Angi Wood said...

That looks like fun! I'm sorry I wasn't invited. By the way I don't know if it was Ryan or all the smokers here but Addi has started 'smoking' straws. THANKS A LOT!