After many many trials & tribulations with what to wear to Kris & Marni's annual Halloween party we decided to get some inspiration at the D.I. & boy, did we hit a gold mine!
(If only you could see my witch earings.) As it turns out Ryan isn't a fan of nylons.

10 comments:
oh wow, how sick! That is so funny I can't stop laughing.
LOL! Love it! You guys look Great!
Umm, I was laughing so hard when I saw your costums. Hilarious.
Ryan, you look EXACTLY like my 3rd grade teacher, stubble and all!
I think I actually peed my pants alittle! bahahahahaha! You guys look so fabulous! good work!!
Hey cute girl...you are seriously so funny! I miss you and your cute little family, we have endless good memories which also happen to be some of the worst and most embarrassing memories (music videos) haha :) well I'm glad I found you on here.
Gold mine indeed!
Oh my gosh!! That is so hilarious! I love your hair by the way! Wow.
oh my gosh Rhi you were my mom for halloween!!!!!!!
Oh Gross! I love it! You guys really outdid yourself. So fun!
Post a Comment