My parents have been living in a hotel since we got back from Mexico. The insurance company is suing(sp?) the people responsible for the fire so my dads brother who builds houses will bulldoze the old house and build a new one at no cost to my dad. In the meantime the insurance co. is paying for my parents to move in and rent one of my uncles houses. It's such a stupid mess!
It was surprise in the way that he just said, "Well I am taking you to the dealership to pick out a car." I am glad too, cuz he wanted to get this smaller sporty car, which is awesome, but not practical for us right now.
10 comments:
I LOVE your etsy stuff, keep making fun stuff, it's brilliant!!!!!
My parents have been living in a hotel since we got back from Mexico. The insurance company is suing(sp?) the people responsible for the fire so my dads brother who builds houses will bulldoze the old house and build a new one at no cost to my dad. In the meantime the insurance co. is paying for my parents to move in and rent one of my uncles houses. It's such a stupid mess!
It was surprise in the way that he just said, "Well I am taking you to the dealership to pick out a car." I am glad too, cuz he wanted to get this smaller sporty car, which is awesome, but not practical for us right now.
How fun! I love snow on sunshiny days like that. And for only a couple of days.
things are great at our house. loving this little girl!
Love it...you are seriously so cute!!! I did miss out on sledding this winter boo :(
wow i love that first picture! what a beautiful view!
Ryan that is a sad beard.
Love Randall
The "brother" was not Ryan it was Kris and my kitchen is vintage...almost 100 years vintage.
I haven't gone sledding this year! I'm a little bummed. HI by the way! I haven't seen you forever. Hope all is well!!
Brilliant posting!!!!
Nice pictures and pretty colours!!!
.happy valentines day.
GOD BLESS
Post a Comment