rhiannon and i have really been surprised at how much our bodies have been modified since we found out that we have babies growing inside of us. we both feel a little fat, but know that it's all a part of the miracle of life. I (ryan) have been feeling exhausted and like i can't get enough pillows. and rhi is feeling like she can never get enough carrots... or sunshine. such is life.
tavis at nine months
9 years ago

16 comments:
It's about time! Your belly is cute! :) Ryan, are you feeling the baby move around in your stomach too?
I'm so glad to finally see a baby belly picture! Ryan seems to be carrying his baby a little higher.
more, more i want more!!! So cute!
Cute! You look great Rhiannon, pregnancy suits you.
Ok- matchy, matchy green squared! LOVE it! ;)
You BOTH look fantastic. The pregnancy hormones are giving you both "the glow"
Ok (its really marni here - to lazy to sign out of kris's name) but SOOOOO cute! I hate how your so cute and skinny prego - and people wonder why i never posted prego pics on my blog - i didnt look like that! Ryna however, needs to be a bit more careful about his colors during this difficult time. Tell him to find colors that slim :) Ok - also, i never saw the boy or girl poll, can i stil vote?!
love it! trev would always tell everyone that dad had a baby in there too and he was going to have two babies!
rhi you are looking so good!!!!! congrats on your lil girl!!! that is so exciting
Your little baby bump is so cute!
Both your bellies are cute, but I have to say that Rhi's a cuter.
Poor Ryan.
Hey, Congrats on the baby! How have you too been? We sure have missed you here at Oak Meadows and you living above us. I hope life is treating us good. Check out our blog sometime.
OH so glad you have some pics! So fun seeing you with a little belly since I haven't seen you for awhile.
aH! You look so cute! You are so tiny! Have you been feeling the baby move? What week are you now? Ry, you look just as great... i'm not sure you really have the glow though. :>
Hey Rhiannon (now I know why I always used to call you Rhi, I don't know how to spell) anyway, I found your blog from Megan and Brandon's blog...aaand just spent some good time laughing, I got down to the Valentine's Day post and realized that I sure miss you. Hope you are doing well! And congratulations on a baby Girl!
Rhi you look so good! How are you feeling? I need to come see you soon, things are finally almost all settled down!
Post a Comment