(no scanner, so you get to enjoy a picture of a picture instead)
In the summer of 2000, I met this crazy fella. Yep, that blonde beauty pictured above is none other than John Ryan Kleinman himself! One night during that summer, we went with some friends to a Rodeo & some how made up the term, "Rodeo Partners" which basically meant being friends with benefits or what have you. I thought this was all just a silly joke until later that night when Ryan took me home, walked me to the door (weird, right? It's not like it was the end of a date.) where we stood talking till I reached for the door handle & then he suggested we hangout on my trampoline. Then, it hit me! "Oh no! He thinks I was being serious about that 'rodeo partner' thing!" I just ended up telling him I was tired & needed to go to bed :) It wasn't 5 years later when we were dating that the truth of that night came to the surface.
Fast forward to a picture of us in 2006! Who woulda thought THIS is where we would end up? Certainly not me.
2007

2008
& NOW, 2009!
There is NEVER a dull moment with this guy! Heres to 3 years of marriage & nine years of knowin' ya Ron!

13 comments:
aw so cute! The first picture of Ryan is hilarious and you look so young!
oh look at your belly! I love belly pictures! Thomas and I get to see it in person in 45 days!
hey rhi, nice pics! love the love story. i didn't know ryan's first name is john.
So funny! Your belly is so cute!! Hope you are feeling good!
I love your pics! Aren't you guys one of the cutest couples ever! Lets hang out soon okay!
hahahahaha laughing my hiney off about that pic of ryan and the blond hair with a clip in!! ba ha!
you guys are adorable. congrats on finding eachother and being eternal rodeo partners! :)
That is such a great story! HA! You look so great!! That's the cutest little belly ever! I only wish i was so tiny when i'm gregnant! So cute!
How funny, I love the first picture! You guys are super cute :) I'm so excited for you and your new baby that is almost here!
I didn't know you guys have known each other for 9 years! Wow! That's a long haul. I am so excited to see pictures of your little one soon! (Ren & I were laughing at your post below this one, about how Ryan can't get enough pillows. Ha!!)
Congrats you LOVE BIRDS!
oh my gosh i love ryan's hair in the first picture!!! that is too funny! I've never even heard that story about the rodeo! back in the day!!
Ha ha, great pictures! I love your belly, we need to get together asap!
UPDATE
Post a Comment