Monday, May 10, 2010

more Maeva

Ryan's sister, Ashley took these pictures of Maeva last month. There are a whole bunch of good ones, but these two are my favorite! You better believe that we got them blown up & are going to hang them up. Thanks again Ash. We are looking forward to the next photo shoot. :)

9 comments:

McKayJoice said...

She doesn't look real, so beautiful, so perfect.
Who would have thought the Ryan-Rhi combo would have been so good?
So cute.

Karli said...

These are so cute!! I love Maeva. We need to have another game night soon

Ashley said...

It's hard not to get a good picture of that beauty!

Brittany said...

I love them! Great job Ashley!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh! So beautiful! Her eyes-wow!

The Hardys said...

Those are amazing, Ashley you are so talented!

Ryan and Jess said...

Wow... she has the most beautiful eyes!!

Heather said...

HOW CUTE!!!!! She is just growing up!!

Sami said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe she is pretty much walking. I told Ryan that Bri isn't even crawling properly yet. Can you take her and teach her a thing or two?