Friday, April 30, 2010

ham & cheese PLEASE!

Yep, thats right, I gave my 8-month old (8 months in 10 days to be precise) a bite of my sandwich. So sue me :)
She seems to be enjoying it, don't you think?

We were testing out her new top teeth.

I just couldn't resist this face! She was really eyeing it, so I thought I'd share it with her. I'm getting really annoyed with what they can & can't eat. I swear everything I read says something different. Oh & yes, that is mustard on her forehead.
I think for dinner I will give her crab salad, runny eggs, strawberries & some peanut butter ice cream.
Not really, but could I get a master list of the NO's NO's please!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, oh my word that is so funny. Her eyes are AMAZING I just love the color of them. I gave Thomas just about anything I ate and he is just fine. The sooner they loke "big people" food the better. You don't want to end up with a 1 year old who will only eat baby food.

Brittany said...

Look at all that hair! And I know what you mean about the dos and don'ts of feeding you baby. It gets so annoying! Kenzie pretty much eats what we eat now, but she'll be staying away from the peanuts and strawberries for a while. :) She started refusing to eat baby food around 8 months, so I had to start giving her "big people" food!

Anonymous said...

haha, Bailey and Maeva are so much alike. Everytime I read your blog and look at picutres I just think they are so much alike. I finally gave in and now Bailey eats whatever we are eating. (minus eggs and peanut butter). People who don't feed there babies food from a young age seem to always regret it cuz then they become picky eaters.

Amy said...

You're so brave! The "lists" have me absolutely paranoid! I hope Kellyn doesn't turn out too weird about food.

The Camacho Family said...

I started feeling Joshua table food early as well, and he is our best eater.I think they get to the poi
nt that they prefer table food over baby food and they also seem more satisfied. Honey, eggs, and anything you and your family have allergies you should advoid for now, and introduce table food like you do baby food. But, she will adapt and be fine. She sure is a cutie.

The Hardys said...

Im pretty sure I never paid attention to those lists, I think the only thing I laid off was honey and peanut butter until 1 year but other than that we didn't think twice about it and elijah is about as healthy as they come! Same with pregnancy, don't worry im not drinking alcohol but you better believe I had a deli meat sandwich today!

Heather said...

LOL! I love it! And Maeva's just as cute as ever! Keep up the good work of feeding her!! :)

Ryan and Jess said...

She is adorable! I wouldn't resist either. :)