Sunday, June 27, 2010

1,460 days, 4 hours & 34 minutes ago...

Ryan smoked our wedding cake & ate it too.
I am bad at husband gushing & PDA. Could be good, could be bad depending on who you ask, but I am good at personal hand-written love letters, so that counts for something right? Anyway I thought this picture to be most appropriate for explaining to others what I won't.

Ryan, the faux smoker... what ya see is what you get with this guy & that is my favorite thing about him. (Was that TMI people?)

Cheers to four years & now Me & Maeva will celebrate while Ron is out working so we can go somewhere super duper elaborate for year 5... like Sulpherdale :)
Just Kidding.


8 comments:

Angi said...

Cheers!

Here's to Sulpherdale in 2011!

Angi said...

Dear Ryan and Rhi and Maeva,

Maeva is so cute enjoy your flight everywhere in the world. I love you guys. You are so funny. Yipee you are nice. I hope I see you. Maybe my dad doesn't get a job then we are moving to Utah! But if he gets a job somewhere else or in Utah we are moving to wherever that is. Yipee I love you guys

From Addi.

BFF's

Justin said...

A Sulpherdale reference? That made my day.

Congrats to you both!

Chynna said...

Congrats on 4 years down and tons to go! I can't believe how BIG Mavea is..we need to have a little play date!

Heather said...

Oh, congrats you two! So, really when are we hanging out friends??

Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary! (A few days late.) :)

Anonymous said...

4 years... You should have 4 kids by now!!!

Heather Lee said...

Whatever Rhi, I know you and your boy gushing...you wish you had a mountain to shout out every single detail why you love Ryan.
PS your little girl is GORGEOUS. I'm sure on the inside too.