Saturday, July 10, 2010

And we all fall down.

Just imagine these picture to be in a little flip book... they tell a hilarious story & prove once again that having a camera nearby always comes in handy.



Even Maeva thought it was funny!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahaha!!! Why couldn't I have been there? How funny, I'm laughing so hard right now. I LOVE that you got a picture of it. So funny.

Brittany said...

Oh man, I'm still laughing! Poor Ry. It took me a second to realize he fell through the chair!

Angi said...

he's just husky.

Ashley said...

just big boned and WELL taken care of! Ryan I would have to say that really you have been looking great, but it's hilarious that the chair broke through!!

Burns Family said...

love it!!! :)

Karli said...

hahaha that last picture is great!

Anna said...

candid. so awesome you got a picture!!!

and miss maeva is soo cute!

love it.

Casey said...

I was laughing so hard at that last one!! I love it! Your little girl is so darling!!