"can I have some ice cream?" that's what Gabi said. That was so entertaining, it was hard to look away. "RIVETING" -Ashley Dahl"A whole new genre of entertainment" -Ashley Dahl
"spell-binding"-Seattle Weekly
Haha, I love it! And I absolutely love her cute little headband! I want one for Kenz, where did you get it or did you make it? p.s. Just two weeks until we visit!
This is so so so so funny. I was literally laughing out loud. And where did you get that ADORABLE headband?!?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"can I have some ice cream?" that's what Gabi said. That was so entertaining, it was hard to look away. "RIVETING" -Ashley Dahl
"A whole new genre of entertainment" -Ashley Dahl
"spell-binding"-Seattle Weekly
Haha, I love it! And I absolutely love her cute little headband! I want one for Kenz, where did you get it or did you make it?
p.s. Just two weeks until we visit!
This is so so so so funny. I was literally laughing out loud. And where did you get that ADORABLE headband?!?!
Post a Comment