We took this little lady on her first plane ride to...
Seattle.
and to sit in a big-kid car seat for the first time with their big brother Thomas
and to see her cousin Addi who also lived in Seattle at the time.
We hit up the splash pad
and Gas Works Park (probably the coolest park I have ever been to!)
We were anticipating some nice-cooler weather, BUT got the heat wave instead. We are talking 90+ degrees (it was 106 on Sunday) & Seattlites don't think that AC is necessary since it rarely gets that hot, but I am here to tell you after sweating buckets that AC is worth it even if it is for just one week out of the year!

6 comments:
It was a good HOT time! We miss you already and want you to come back! It's nice and cool today, Ron would love it!
I am glad you guys had so much fun!! I love her first flight wings!
I am glad you got to go out there and meet the new big ones. They are so cute and so is Maeva. She has the prettiest eyes. How was the plane ride? We went on one this summer and Halle was a nightmare!!
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time!
so fun and I agree about the air conditioner! WE didn't have air in Rome and it was the worst!!!
new blog cuz Jake deleted my last one...
jacobandtrishagoodman.blogspot.com
Was a fun time! What a GOOD baby!! I seriously need a girl.
Post a Comment