Thursday, December 16, 2010

fire BURNING!!!

I do not consider myself to be a germ-a-phobe.  But there are a few things I will not chance.  Maeva loves to brush her teeth which turns into her walking around the house brushing her teeth (not safe I know) When she is finished brushing, it mostly ends up on the floor.
  Today, I found it, bristles down on the bathroom floor, so I did what I always do & boiled it.  The only problem was I got distracted when my sister called & got caught up folding laundry & forgot all about it until I heard crackling coming from the kitchen & walked in to find full on flames coming out of the pot where her toothbrush was.  I was still on the phone with my sister, I started shouting, 'Theres a fire!  What do I do!  What do I do?" (your mind really does go blank... or at least mine does.) I was freaking out & screaming, my sister was laughing at me (meany, she aint gettin' nuttin' for Christmas!  That's right, ya hear me Sam, nottin'!) Anyway, she told me how to take care of it, so I followed her instructions & got the fire out screaming all the while and now Maeva no longer has a toothbrush & I no longer have an omelet pan or a small pot,  SO I decided now would be the perfect time for me to purchase one of these from violight:
It's a sanitizer for Maeva's toothbrush.  The toothbrush goes in the head of this creature & presto! A Clean-99% germ-free toothbrush without burning the house down.  Problem solved. As for the pot & pan, maybe Santa will take care of those.

And I warn you, DON'T laugh at me.  I promise you won't be laughing when you're the one in the "HOT" seat!  It's scary!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! I'm still laughing, it was swo funny to hear you get all worked up cause it kinda sounded like you were kidding. LOL
Glad you got it out though. I better get something for christmas cause I'm the one who helped you get it out!
Let me know how that tooth brush thing works. I couls use one of those! I use the dishwasher for Tom's

Bell Family Blog said...

Im sorry I couldn't help but laugh, that's hilarious! Cool toothbrush cleaner, gonna have to get me one of those.

Lara said...

LOL!! I am glad to know I am not the only one that started a fire trying to sanitize smtg for Aitana!! (and yeah- your mind does go blank!!)
I ended up with a house smelling like burned rubber for a week!! YUK!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

Haha I love your stories. SO entertaining!!
I love that you screamed and your mind went blank! Thats totally something I would do! ha ha
Thats a great idea about the Zapper thing ma bob-I should get one for avee for her two teeth!

Heather said...

I'm happy you made it though...it does sound super scary, yet I laughed too.