Yesterday, Ryan took Maeva to his family Christmas party where she received this most amazing gift from her Great-Grandma Gourley. I guess she even played with it at the party while it was still packaged up. It has been the best toy ever & quite a life saver since I have been under the weather this weekend... That is until I have to peel her fingers from it come nap time.
Her baby is in there under her blanket. Whenever the blanket starts to fall off, she grunts & stops to adjust it. It really is so funny how serious she is about this activity.
She also enjoys sitting in it herself. She backs up into it & tries to quickly sit down before it rolls away.
She likes to take it on the deck for a stroll. I'm pretty sure she'd sleep with it if I'd let her.
(P.S. don't mind her attire, Dad has been in charge this weekend.)

4 comments:
She's so cute!!! It's funny the things that make little girls happy. By the way, Izze thinks those pictures are her, she does NOT believe they are maeva...funny
Ha! I gotta see her try and sit in it. She is so funny! I love her little jacket in the last picture.
Yeah, she was wheeling that thing everywhere while it was still folded up in it's packaging and the baby in the box strapped to it with a bow...that didn't last to long of course. She is so cute with that thing and I'm glad it has kept her occupied while you aren't feeling well.
So cute!! She does the cutest things :] Such a simple thing to keep her so occupied! Gotta love that!
Post a Comment