Friday, April 15, 2011

inventive

Step 1: Throw all shoes off of shoe rack.
Step 2: Disassemble shoe rack.
Step 3: Carry shoe rack to the front door.
Step 4: Stand on it AND BREAK OUT OF HERE.

 This is a major reason we are always on lock down over here. 

BUT look what she's doing now...
How long do you think I have before she breaks out of here? 
I think I'm going to need one of those chain latch things at the top of the door.

6 comments:

Angi said...

you're going to be living in a maximum security facility before you know it!

Heather said...

Seriously!!! She is a problem solver and determined! Love her!

Bell Family Blog said...

Lol! Chloe did the same thing. They catch on really fast, one day Chloe figured out how to open the door, then unlock the dead bolt and then one day I put on cartoons for her and locked the front door and hopped in the shower, when I came out in my robe there was a neighbor in our apartment telling me that my little girl was out front with no clothes on....we ended up getting one of those chain lock things and it worked wonders, highly recommend it! :)

Ashley said...

Oh boy! At least she's good at entertaining herself. P.S. Don't take it personally, I really don't think she's trying to get away from YOU ;)

Brittany said...

Haha, isn't this age so much fun? I don't think you can ever make your house "baby proof". It never ceases to amaze me the stuff Kenzie comes up with.

Samantha said...

Ha Ha that is so funny. Just wait until she doesn't need anything to stand on to reach.