Maeva has been on a "mommy" kick for the last little while now. It is hilarious to see what she does with her babies. She is always feeding them, brushing their hair heads. She even helps them fold their arms for prayers. Her new thing has been wanting them to wear her pajamas. It gets me every time.
She isn't always this nice to them. She does love to drop them on their heads or smack them against the wall, say "och" (thats how she says ouch) make them cry & then console them. I don't know where she learned that. I swear we don't do that to her. :)

7 comments:
i love her!
I love it! My favorite part is the tiny head poking out of the life-size pj's. What a hoot :D
suuuuuuuuure you don't do that to her...
Ha Ha, I remember when Tom said "och"! By the way I love the dark doll:) Ace got that same doll (in a different color) for Easter,
She is looking so grown up! She's just adorable!
That's so cute! Kenzie has that same orange shirt, by the way. Did you get it from Target?
Suure you don't. :) Just kidding. It's so fun to watch them pretend to mother their babies. So we are both really loving the name Mava. We just might borrow it from you guys.
Post a Comment