One of the easiest decisions I ever made was the one to marry Ryan. It was a no-brainer, light bulb flickering on type of experience. It hit me very hard & at the moment the clouds parted & I knew that the Big Man upstairs had not forgotten about me at all, but had the greatest gift for me I could ever ask for, that gift being Ryan. I know that sounds extremely cheesy, but I believe that 100%.
Ryan has made the hard parts of our life much more enjoyable. They say you really get to know someone & their character when you go through challenges together & I can tell you that Ryan is exactly the person I thought he was when I married him. He is always happy & positive. Unfortunately I know he can't say the same about me, but I would be even worse if I didn't have him by my side while I over react about every tiny situation that gets thrown our way. What a lucky drama queen am I.

7 comments:
Congrats on the 5 years!!
Happy anniversary. Sorry I'm a couple days late. I've been in my own world over here. Hope you guys are feeling better--I need to tell you my story soon!
Happy Anniversary! High FIVE! (anything else un-original I can say?) I don't know how I let myself neglect checking up on your blog because everytime I do I laugh. Aloud. I loved your reasons for loving condo life. Every weekend is a frat party at our condo's pool. I feel uncomfortable splashing in the water with my kids in floaties when the frat boys talk about how "last night, I #*@$ed the hotest @$$ and she's totally married." Or something like that. Or when they're sizing up the girl that just walked in the gate. I wonder what they say about this hot bod that has birthed 2 children. We also have the same shoe rack. I like mine. Do you like yours? I miss you. I wish we could meet for lunch and you could catch me up. I also loved those photo's of you and your mom. And the story about the ballet costume. You looked so cute in it, I bet that's why she wanted to show company. You and her have the exact same smile. So pretty. I also liked the sweet family photo's in the meadow with wellies. Those were precious. Even though I loved the junk yard photo's as well. You are just as funny as ever. I bet Ryan helps with that as well. Your little girl is beautiful. And, what else can I say?
Happy 5 years!
Congrats on 5 years! It seems like it was a big steeping stone!
Hurray for you guys! Just think how weird it will be to one day say, "Well, we've been married for 40 years now."
Aw, so sweet. Yay for 5 years! Hasn't the time just flown by?
Post a Comment