Ryan & I got a little taste of what 3 kids would be like when we spent the week watching my nephews.
(And I thought one was hard)
The boys really like playing hide & seek (always hiding in the exact same spot) So I decided to wear a mask such as this one:
& take my camera when I went to "find" them.
Apparently Maeva only thinks it's funny when she is the one wearing the mask.
Does this make me a mean mom? These pictures are classic...

6 comments:
So Funny!
Haha, that's hilarious!
hahahaha this is great!
Hilarious!! My mom said she had such a great time w you guys. Wish I could've met up w you. We need to get Maeva and Halle together. Come down and visit!
Oh, I went to Grease out at Tuacahn and thought about you and Sam. :)
Ha ha, I love it! So so funny!
HAHAHAH! That's something I would do. I LOVE scaring my kids.
Post a Comment