Saturday, December 17, 2011

some shoes to fill


I can't take credit for this idea.  I saw it on Pinterest.  BUT I can take partial credit for the tiny babe that will be filling those shoes in June.  Not to worry IF it is a boy, we won't make him wear those pink shoes.

12 comments:

Karli said...

yay! you, ashley and ali.. all having new little babies!! so much fun! congrats rhiannon! and ryan!

The Camacho Family said...

Congrats to you and your family.

The Stones said...

Awesome! Congrats!

McKayJoice said...

YOU AHSLEY AND ALI!!!!!?!?!
Why am I so out of the loop?!?

That is crazy!

Krissy said...

So exciting!

Bell Family Blog said...

Yea!! Congratulations Rhiannon! That's so exciting and what a cute way to announce it. You're just a couple months behind me, fun stuff. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats. I'm so excited for you guys! Two is so fun!

Sami said...

YAYAYAYAY! I'm so happy for you guys. Two is so much fun. Are you guys going to find out what your having?

Samantha said...

love it!

Lara said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Yeah! I was so excited when I got your Christmas card. And this pic is so cute! Congrats! Hope ur feeling ok.

Brittany said...

Yay! Congratulations again you guys!