Monday, January 9, 2012

It's a...


I have loved loved loved having a girl!  I am serious, every little girly thing she does like wear her tutu everyday, put makeup on, mother her babies etc.  makes me so happy.  I love seeing her do these things, cause I remember doing those things when I was a little girl.  I love that she lets me do her hair & on the rare occasion that I myself get ready, she always notices & tells me I look beautiful.  (The other day she told me my pants were awesome.) She is such a responsible little lady & does her best to clean up after herself. At this very moment, she is busy painting her dad's toe nails telling him to "Hold still ok." It's heart melting I tell you! (What a nice dad, he is meant to have girls I must say) I am so happy to have another little girl in our family.


I am also so happy for Maeva to have a sister.  I pray that they will always be the best of friends.  I was  lucky enough to have a sister right close to me.  We had some good times... and some fights as well.  Although I can't remember any at the moment.  I know one day they will be happy to have each other.  And I know I will be happy to have both of them. (Although, I'm not sure I will dress them matchy matchy like my mom use to do with us.)

9 comments:

Meg said...

You must have known with those pink shoes in the last post! How exciting!!!

Bell Family Blog said...

It is so much fun! My girls are just over 2 years apart and they are best friends. Im so glad I had them close together even though at the time it was a little stressful, they play so well now and would be lost with the other. Im excited for you and Maeva. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the same gender close together! I loved the picture Ryan sent of his toes (Maevas after product). Can't wait to meet baby RYRI. Maeva is going to love having a sister to mother!

Brittany said...

Cute pics! I'm so excited for you guys!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Yeah!! So exciting! Thats great that u r having another girl. How lucky for Maeva. I love that pic of u and Sam. Brings back lots of memories.

Sami said...

I am so excited (and a bit jealous, I must admit) for you guys! Two girls. Lots of drama but oh so much fun. Sisters are the best!

Casey said...

How exciting!! Little girls are so much fun! Congratulations you guys! P.S. You are so tiny!!

Miss Gabe said...

Are belated congratulations still exciting?! Welp here are mine anyway because I just read this and am so happy for you three...congratulations!! What a beautiful family you've got going on.

Happy rest of the pregnancy!

Burns Family said...

Yeah...I'm so happy for you, having two kids the same gender so close to each other will be so much fun for them and you at times :) love love love the picture of you and Sam!!!