Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE MONTH OF FAMILY FUN

We had a few really fun times with Rhi's fam this month.  Firstly was Kristi's 50th birthday of her whole life.  There was a sweet mariachi band and even better dance moves.  Then we went on a camping trip to the illustrious utah fun-hub, Mt. Carmel.  I will be posting some pics and video form both soon.  til' then, chow.

3 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Hey guys! It's fun to check you guys out on your blog. Ryan-good luck with finals. Rhiannon-how's your 3 kids? Wish we could have joined you guys t the big bday party.

Brittany said...

So, those dressed are so cute! I want to learn how to make clothes. Did she teach herself or what? You guys should come over sometime so you can see the earrings and picture frame. They're not amazing but I think they are cute! By the way, go to pyzam.com and that is where you can get a different layout. They have really cute ones.

Kristen said...

Can't wait to see since we missed out on all of the fun!