
i am not a blogger. that is ryan's territory. & now i have really learned my lesson!!! i was trying to get a cute background like other people have (well not exactly "cute", it has to be ryan-friendly) & i ummm accidentally erased his music collection & some of his friends links. sorry ryan i know how much time you spent on that. please forgive me! for i know not what i did.
tavis at nine months
9 years ago

4 comments:
So funny! I am sure Ryan will find some place in him to forgive you of your foolish doing. The picture tells how firghtened you must be of him! Ryan just remember WWJD!!! Good luck Rhiannon!
Don't worry I did that too. I didn't realize when you change your background with that site it erases everything. Don't worry...be Happy.
Hey, I know exactly what you mean. I had a heck of a time trying to get a cute background on my blog. Here is a website that lets you download them for free- cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com
I don't know if Ryan will like them? :) I hope it works out!
(I'm Casey by the way!)
woopsy doodle no worries! this pic of you is ggrreat! Welcome to the blog world! ;)
Post a Comment