This is one of the funniest things to me (see picture) in the world & funny to others that i get such a kick out of it. I don't know what ryan or myself would do without PHOTO BOOTH!
tavis at nine months
9 years ago
This is one of the funniest things to me (see picture) in the world & funny to others that i get such a kick out of it. I don't know what ryan or myself would do without PHOTO BOOTH!
Posted by RYAN at 9:19 AM
2 comments:
Ha Ha Ha!!! Every single time I see that picture I laugh so hard! I think it was because I was there when it happened. Rhiannon could hardly breath because she was laughing so hard. Ryan looks like alien praying mantis. So funny!
This is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. I think I know someone who looks like that for real! My favorite, is Rhi in the background.
Post a Comment