Saturday, April 25, 2009

bLess HIMS HeaRt


So lately this has been Ronny's favorite outfit to sport around the house, which is fine as long as he doesn't wear it in public right?  Well I told him just that & he agreed.  Until today when he tried to sneak out in it, so I reminded him to change first...  
& this is what he changed into!
 This is a battle I clearly shouldn't pick with him!  
Lesson learned: DON'T get in an argument with a colorblind fella about his color combinations.  Not to mention the patterns!






9 comments:

McKayJoice said...

this is so funny

Angi said...

What are you talking about?! plaid goes with EVERYTHING!

The Stones said...

I can't even tell you how many times I have to do this for Andrew! ahhh.... husbands....

Justin said...

HAHAHA! Oh I love all of this.

Anna said...

ba ha! He sure has a nack for fashion!
good luck with that. :)
ps- is he really color blind???

Ashley said...

Ryan I think you look fantastic!! I think it's a lost cause not worth fighting for...hahaha

Maybe you can put his clothes in outfits or lay them on the bed so he knows what to wear..haha

Anonymous said...

Oh Ron, that's why we love you!

Kristen said...

That's hilarious! Ryan cracks me up.

Mikal Jordon said...

I'd go with the first.