GIRL
We've been calling her a him for the past 4 months, poor thing! I don't have any good reason for it, but I honestly thought I was having a boy. I didn't even think for a second it was a girl, so when they said, "It's a girl." I was speechless the rest of the appt. (Good thing Ryan is so chatty) Our baby GIRL (I'm still in shock!) is squirmy & healthy & we are excited.

16 comments:
I was in shock too! Haha! We are so excited for you guys! We need to get together. And yes, her eyes are blue! I'm excited about that!
YAY!
Wahoo...congrats that is awesome!!! you will be an amazing mommy to a cute little girl. I swear if we had a girl first we would be in debt because I often find myself wandering into the little girls section when shopping for Finn. There are sooo many cute things for girls :)
Yay!! That's so exciting! Congrats! I thought it was going to be a boy too!
Awesome! Congrats Rhiannon! That's funny because that's what happened with us when we had Emma, I was for sure it was a boy...I still really would like a boy too. That's exciting news! :)
I love girls...I happen to be one.
Also, about the poppy field we took our family pictures there many years ago it is a terrible picture, but worth digging out for a laugh. You'd have to ask my mom where it is.
I am super happy for you guys!! Girls are just AWESOME!!
Yeah! congrats!! Little girls are the best!
That is so exciting! Little girls are so much fun and there are so many cute little gal clothes out there! Yeah!
That is so great! That was what happened to me too, except I felt for sure we were having a girl, I was totally speechless when they said it was a boy, but either way those babies are so darn cute!!
That's awesome! We are so excited for you! You guys are going to be GREAT parents! Lucky you that you get to dress her all up in pink and bows!
I do what Megan does. The girl section it way too fun!
AH! Congratulations! She'll be a little doll. I can't wait to meet here! Names???
Okay, so maybe now they can't get married, but they can be the best of friends! ;) I want to see a belly pic!
Dang...now John can't dress it...or will he?
PS (It's the year of the girl, duh)
Yay! A girl. Isn't it funny how we always expect something different? I thought for sure mine was a boy too. I'm just barely coming to grips with the fact that I was wrong. Hopefully you can reset your mind sooner than it took me. :)
Post a Comment