Sunday, April 5, 2009

{hAppY BiRtHdaY RY GUY}


Tomorrow is Ryan's Birthday.  Some of our friends just moved back from Texas, so we thought we'd have a little surprise party for the ol' fella.  AND boy, was he ever surprised!!!  He said the only thing that would have surprised him more had been if the Wades' were in attendance.  The poor guy just hasn't been the same without his long-time pal, Jordon.  Who has attended Ry's parties since 3rd grade alongside Brennen.  What Ryan would REALLY like for his birthday (tomorrow) is to be reunited with BOTH childhood friends.  Maybe such a flash back  to the past will come to be on April 19th?   

This is a candy sushi "cake" I attempted to make.  It's suppose to look like California Rolls, but I'm not seeing the resemblance. 
                                             (Angi, maybe you can give me some pointers)

     We had a good time & SOME of us even enjoyed the Sushi.
            P.S. We are THRILLED that Ryan's hair is finally growing back :)

8 comments:

Mikal Jordon said...

SURPRISE! HB!

Mikal Jordon said...

PS Thanks for the GT.

Anna said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Welcome to the 26 club Holla!
Rhiannon- the sushi cake is soo clever! I love it! Is it actual cake or is it something else??

Angi said...

I'm sure I couldn't do any better and as long as it tastes good it doesn't matter what it looks like. You are so nice to put that together, Randall had to babysit for his birthday.

Heather said...

Happy birthday Ryan, from us Dunlavy's! ps. Sean and I really enjoyed the pics of your hair cut.

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

You are so creative! I could never whip up sushi cake.. Oh by the way, I am sitting here looking at your blog and I noticed your baby counter thing ma bob.. And I turned to Cade and said " DID YOU KNOW YOUR COUSIN IS PREGNANT!!! YAY!!" and he said.. "oh yah I knew that a long time ago.."-- I swear he never fills me in with whats going on in the family.. Congrats though! Thats SO exciting!!!

The Hardys said...

Hey Ryan and Rhiannon! This is Megan (Gourley) Hardy your cousin! Ashley told me where to find your blog and I was super excited. We have a blog too, if you want to email me at meganandnathan@gmail.com then I'll have your email address and can send you an invite. Congratulations on the pregnancy that is so exciting :)

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Happy Bday! Love the cake Rhi. Impressive. How are you feeling> We need to see a picture of the belly.