Thursday, July 30, 2009

Attached


I had to leave these 3
Aidan
Haley
Sammy
For this.

No, I'm not on bed rest or anything.  It's just that the third trimester or pregnancy has finally caught up with me.  I guess it was expected since everything has been fairly easy for me up to this point.  I just REALLY miss the kids!  I have been with them since they were born. I think that is as close to mine as they can get and I didn't even get to say goodbye.  I was there one day & gone the next.  
I'm not sure what to do with myself now, I don't think I have ever had this much time to myself EVER!  I guess discover some new hobbies & try as hard as I can not to think about the kids.  I'm starting to get anxious for MY baby to get here to fill the void that I now feel.  The anticipation of feeling even more for a child that is actually MINE forever is killing me.  No, I'm not wishing for her to come early, I just know that she will help me feel much better.  
Reminder:  I AM RETIRED!  7 years of being a nanny is enough for me.  I do NOT want to form any more attachments to kids that are not my own.  It's just too hard.  Don't let me forget it!

7 comments:

geecru said...

come on up to daybreak, mckell will take you around the lake in a boat

The Hardys said...

That does sound hard :( good thing you will have your own in just a little bit! If you are bored and want to get together we can get some cousins together! That would be fun, Elijah and I are always looking for things to do

Heather said...

Sad! I know your baby will fill the void. Let's get together so I can hear the whole story.

Casey said...

Wow! 7 years is a long time! You are going to make such a great mom! You are such a cute pregnant woman!

Sami said...

That is so sad! I feel for you. When you near the end all you want is for them to be here. It will get better.

Anonymous said...

Little belly!

Ashley said...

I am ALWAYS home, you know you are ALWAYS welcome! But, I would also say take this time to get in your sleep and organization. Nest a little bit so that you feel like everything is ready, then when she comes you won't be too stressed about everything. That way you can enjoy life a little more. I can't imgaine how hard it would be to leave those little cuties and I don't really think you should because that was the last 7 years of your life. Keep the memories and maybe you will be able to vist them every now and then...?