
This summer has been very uneventful for us. Being pregnant, I have learned what it feels like to be hot & sweaty... it's disgusting to say the least. I have turned into a vampire. I don't go outdoors till after the sun is down & the mosquitos are in full force. (ya just can't win!) This week has been nice & mild though, so we took advantage of it & went paddle boating with our friends that live in Daybreak. It was a good time. It will be great when I am no longer pregnant & can enjoy summers again.
BIG guy in a little life jacket!
7 comments:
wow, look at you! how cute.
You look great, so cute! Your almost there! Good luck!
Oh yes. Last summer was a chore for me! It is much more fun now, but you worry about your baby getting sun burnt so you stay out of the sun a little more too. Needless to say, I'm still pasty white! Good luck with everything! Can't wait to meet your little one!
It like you are a vampire....hahahaha.
I want to paddle boat. BUT more importantly I want a tiny life jacket. ;)
You guys are cute. Hope you are feeling well Rhiannnon!
Ryan should give Thomas his life jacket back.
PS my "word verification" letters are PREGI...it just seems fitting
Look at your cute prego belly!! Your boat rides looks like fun...espically with ryan in his tiny jacket!
haha those jackets were so nasty. Angi is right... Thomas wants his jacket back
Post a Comment