Yesterday we had the privilege to take these 2 gals out on the town for their Birthday.
First stop; Build-a-Bear...
Sam named her monkey, Backwards Crazy & Haley named her horse Eater 19.
(We were thinking maybe we would let them name our baby!)
Then we went to their favorite place "Old McDonalds"
I happen to think this is the WORSE fast food place there is, but it's all worth it to hear them squealing & cheering, in the back seat because they can almost see the "Big yellow M"
They are funny little girls, we miss them a lot!

4 comments:
That looked like TONS of fun! I am so glad that you got to spend some time with the girls!
Rhiannon Only 19 Days to go! it will be here before you know it! I hope your not too miserable and uncomfortable, but if you are, the second you hold your baby girl for the first time you will forget all about it. Promise. Good luck with the delivery, you will do great!
That looks awesome! You are so nice to go spend some time with them. I bet they LOVED it!
I know! It seems like yesterday we were in Elementary and now I have a daughter in Elementary....scary! What cute girls, they are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment