Friday, September 4, 2009

[a room fit for a QUEEN]

I wish pictures would do this room justice, but they really don't. This was a family project & I couldn't be more happy with the way it turned out. Thanks family, for the help!
Ashley (Ryan's sister made these curtains)
My brother, Tagert painted the cute birds . (If only you could see the whole thing!)

The rocking chair was a gift from both sets of grandparents.
Ryan's dad put up this changing table & spent a lot of time make sure it was safe & sturdy for the baby :)
Kris (Ryan's bro) helped Ryan put up the crown moulding.
Now all we need is a BABY! My midwife says I'm totally ready & should be having her any day now... Come on! TICK-TOCK BABY!

11 comments:

Jim said...

yay! It's all done. Tag did a really good job on the birds. How long did that take him?
TIME to come out and play baby!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love the changing table. That will be so nice to have!

Bell Family Blog said...

Love the green and what a cool changing table, did your father-in-law make it? Good luck, I hope your baby comes soon!

Lindsey Walker said...

This is so cute! I love how original your style is, you are so creative.

Bell Family Blog said...

I know, my changing table is one of those huge ones that is about at big as the crib, but I have turned it into a toy shelf with cute toy boxes, so it worked out ok. Your changing table is so cool, I have never seen ones like that before, do they hold the weight pretty good?

Brittany said...

I love it! I especially love the birds, of course. Can he come here and do that to our walls too? ;)I am so excited for you to have your little girl. I can't wait to meet her!

Heather said...

The room looks soo relaxing. It is ADORABLE!! I can't wait for your baby to start using it!!!

Miss Gabe said...

Happy baby wishes to you Kleinman crew! I hope everything runs smoothly and in a few days time you are enjoying your happy, healthy addition.

Casey said...

I love it! I wish I could see the little birds up close..they look really cute!

Kristen said...

Such a fun room! Those birds look familiar...Tag did a great job. I hope she comes soon it's so exciting to have a niece finally.

Anna said...

LOVE it soo much! Adorable.
Hope baby gets here safe and soon!!! :)