Thursday, November 5, 2009

ALL dressed in white (& a lil purple)


Maeva's Baby Blessing

A standing pose
These slippers were more work than I thought they'd be! It's a miracle I even got them on the little kicker! They were off before we even got to church, but at least we got a picture of them. That makes it all worth it!
Sam made this headband for her, it has a little lavender flower on the top to match her slippers & bloomers, but ya can't see it in the picture unfortunately.

12 comments:

Brittany said...

Aw, I love that first picture! She looks so pretty. And those slippers are super cute! Kenzie can never keep anything on her feet either and she always kicks blankets off too. She's such a wiggle worm!

Anonymous said...

too cute! love the little slippers!

Bell Family Blog said...

I love her dress! Did you make those slippers? So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that dress on her! That first picture of her is amazing, I just need to give her a big fat kiss! Those slippers are way cute too!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

so cute. where did you get that dress? i wont something like that when I have another girl. it's beautiful and she is so beautiful.

Angi said...

OK those slippers...I can't take it! I'm so sad I missed it but she looks like a doll!

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

she's beautiful! i love the dress and the shoes! its so CUTE!! I wanna meet this little girl! Me and Cade need to make a trip up there ASAP!

Brant & Lindsay said...

She looks so beautiful!! I love those shoes! Girls are the best!!

The Hardys said...

what a princess! Those little ballet slippers are too precious :)

Emily said...

I hate that I haven't even seen her. She's dang cute!!!!!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh!! ADORABLE!! I LOVE her dress and the shoes. The blessing was great. Hope you're feeling better.

kristopher kleinman said...

Rhi,
Im so glad you even put all the pics on here. I didnt even see her in the dress at the blessing. So, is it you or ryan that taught her to shed the church clothes so fast? Maybe a little talk about waiting until at least after the meetings are over would be good :)
Marni