Love the post Rhi! We are thankful for you for doing them, it helps Nate and his department out so much! And thanks to Ryan for picking them up every week!
I know. We need to see Maeva too! We will for sure get together! It will be a meet our baby girl party for everyone! We got our bedding from Target! And I have never purchased that brand, or the ones from target like that. I usually get this brand from boutiques when they come around. I love them. They usually run deals at the boutiques so you get them for less. http://www.sneakaroos.com/category_4/Girls-Soft-Leather-Shoes.htm
7 comments:
Haha aren't letters just the best? Cute picture of little Maeva, I still need to meet her. That picture of ryan.. hilarious.
I love the new maeva photos and you don't even know what I wouldn't give for those envelopes.
I love the pic at the top of your blog-it's so precious! Maeva's a little cutie. Can't wait to see you guys!
Why do we never hang out? I just love all the things you post on here! Maeva is so so cute!
Love the post Rhi! We are thankful for you for doing them, it helps Nate and his department out so much! And thanks to Ryan for picking them up every week!
Hey where is my picture, I thought you were thankful for me!!!! ha ha J/K.
I sure miss the Maeva time for her to come see me!
I know. We need to see Maeva too! We will for sure get together! It will be a meet our baby girl party for everyone! We got our bedding from Target! And I have never purchased that brand, or the ones from target like that. I usually get this brand from boutiques when they come around. I love them. They usually run deals at the boutiques so you get them for less.
http://www.sneakaroos.com/category_4/Girls-Soft-Leather-Shoes.htm
Post a Comment