Apparently, Ron & I have nothing better to do when Maeva naps, but post random things... atleast my post isn't as random as his ;) We are turning into the biggest nerds... I should have caught our dance party we had earlier on video... it was so fun it put our daughter to sleep :) Just watching a little Giada De Laurentiis
Although she is still a little small for her Bumbo, she loves it, it makes her feel so grown-up!
tavis at nine months
9 years ago

7 comments:
She is so stinkin' cute!
We just bought that exact same bumbo for Kenzie and she loves it. I can't believe those little chairs cost so much! It's craziness. I think we should have a dance party when we visit. ;)
She's such a cute little bobble head! I really love the bath picture on the side.
Love the bath picture! She just needs to come visit me!
Keep the randomness coming, I love the pictures!
I love little tub picture! So dang cute!
Aren't those shoes she is wearing in her bumbo the BEST! They actually stay on! Those kind are the only ones Jayda can keep on. So worth the money!
Post a Comment