Thats it! I can't be inside any longer! It's like being on house arrest! We are just going to bundle up & play outside anyway. Thankfully there are 4 little parks just a short stroller ride away!
Don't worry, I wiped her nose before she could lick up that luscious snot
She was so cozy in this swing, she almost fell asleep!
Maeva loved her first time at the park... even though it was a little cold.
(sorry you had to miss it Putt-Pa)

10 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing up! What a cute little girl! One day I will be lucky enough to meet her.
Oh poor put-pa:( Good thing there are MANY more park days to come. She looks so warm and cozy, II wish I was the one in the swing.
Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. I love these pictures.
Aw, so cute! I am most definitely over winter. Kenzie despises being bundled up every time we leave! We're both summer gals at heart I think.
so cute. I dind't even notice the snot until you pointed it out. I love the hat too. fresh air is good for them
She is so cute! I love her lil hat!
I am on board with what you are saying. Being cooped up is difficult. That Maeve is so adorable. We really do need to get together. When is ryan not working?
Oh my gosh, she is just about the cutest stinkin' thing I have ever seen. Love the hat too!
So cute, that last one melts the heart!
Oh I love love love that last picture. I totally understand the house arrest feeling, today I called Ashley and said "we're going insane, we're coming over!!" We should get together with all the babies when it's finally warm and play outside!
Post a Comment