Thursday, March 11, 2010

*Pearly Whites*

She has teeth!


10 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha, I love that face in the first picture. She's so stinkin' cute! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!! We are still waiting for Bailey to get teeth!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love mini ron! She is way too cute. Teeth, I still can't believe it.

The Camacho Family said...

I think babies are cute with their first teeth in. She looks very happy.

Angi said...

She's growing up...growin' right up!

I love the pictures on the side bar.

Bell Family Blog said...

Oh my goodness Rhiannon, that look she is giving in the 2nd picture! She is so dang cute! You guys are going to be in trouble. Love the sidebar family picture! Lol!

Bell Family Blog said...

Oh my goodness Rhiannon, that look she is giving in the 2nd picture! She is so dang cute! You guys are going to be in trouble. Love the sidebar family picture! Lol!

Ashley said...

SO smiley!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

Oh too cute. my girls didn't get their first two teeth until they were 10 months and they had those 2 for another 6 months before we saw more. It was crazy. They only had 2 teeth until 17 months. Her eyes are dark aren't they? she is just too cute.

Heather said...

How cute!!! Have fun in Vegas!