Thursday, February 4, 2010

Luck is finally on MY side!

We have had a whole lot of miracles come our way lately. Today, I finally got up the courage... (mostly by force) to go to the Dentist. I have a terrible fear of the Dentist, I prefer child birth to the Dentist. I was sure my teeth were in BAD shape it's been NINE YEARS since I last went plus I just had a baby which I hear can destroy your teeth, so I was expecting the worst. Guess how many cavities I have???
ZERO!!!
As for the rest of the miracles we have had, I will just say that things really do just "work out"
I must say that was one of my most hated phrases, but it is so true... sometimes ya just gotta wait 6 months or so :) There is a reason things don't happen on our time table.

I can't leave a post without a picture, so here are some random pics of Maeva.
Her sippy cup is more of a toy than anything else, at least she's trying right?

Playing with her very first baby doll the way her dad plays with her.
We don't want her to be racist :)

10 comments:

Ashley said...

cleopthahaha that's awesome!

Ashley said...

oops sorry looks like my security word got in my comment somehow..?

Brittany said...

Yay for zero cavities! And I can't believe it's been nine years! I love the baby doll picture, that's hilarious. I wish Kenzie and Maeva could play together. :( Kenzie loves sharing. :)

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

WHAT THE HECK!?
I am so jealous!! jakdfjadfad(this is me frustrated) ha
I have a thousand and one cavities and have had TWO root canals! I brush, floss, and fluoride EVERYDAY! AND.. I work for a friggin dentist! ha you are so lucky and blessed.
you lucky duck.

Heather said...

Nice job on conquering your fear! And I'm happy to hear you have luck on your side!!! And Maeva is just as cute as ever...let's get her and Mylee to play together soon okay?? :)

Anonymous said...

I gotta get me a doll like that!

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

I'm trying ot have more faith like that. It's hard.
She is just so dang cute. wait until she is feeding that baby with a bottle. it's the cuttest ting.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Yeah for miracles! Especially with the dentist.
The glamour shots were so cute and hilarious.

Ashley said...

Can i tell you how jealous I am? I am pretty sure I have a cavity right now, but i am dreading going to the dentist. Lucky girl!

Unknown said...

9 years?! R U Serious? REally? THats boordering crazy ri. You should maybe see someone about your dentalphobia - its a real thing these days that i hear plagues hundreds!!