it's looking like Maeva is in 1st as of now...those pictures speak volumes :) love them!!!
Haha, I love it! And that bathing suit is super cute.
She is so cute, I just love those pictures. Looks like Thomas and her would make a good photo-shoot, they both love to pose for the camera!
who's that lovely lady!
Oh, look at her...glamorous FOR SURE!!
She is such a cutie!
oh my gosh. You got her a swimming suit! Will she still fit in it by the time summer comes? I guess you guys have that cool pool at the condo huh? Lucky!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
it's looking like Maeva is in 1st as of now...those pictures speak volumes :) love them!!!
Haha, I love it! And that bathing suit is super cute.
She is so cute, I just love those pictures. Looks like Thomas and her would make a good photo-shoot, they both love to pose for the camera!
who's that lovely lady!
Oh, look at her...glamorous FOR SURE!!
She is such a cutie!
oh my gosh. You got her a swimming suit! Will she still fit in it by the time summer comes? I guess you guys have that cool pool at the condo huh? Lucky!
Post a Comment