Friday, March 19, 2010

miRRoR, miRRoR on the waLL

I decided to take the mirror off of my closet door & put it in Maeva's room since she can't get enough of her own reflection.

Notice the smudges all over the mirror :)
It has made for hours of fun. She babbles & laughs at herself... maybe some day I will be lucky enough to get some footage of it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! I love how dirty it is. Getting video of anything cute they do is so hard. They always stop what they are doing cause they think the camera is way cooler.

Krissy said...

That last picture is hillarious!

The Camacho Family said...

So cute!!!! I love it.

Brittany said...

Her and Kenzie would get along great! She loves staring at her own reflection too, haha.

Angi said...

I love that! I myself have a hard time not cheesing it in a mirror and I don't have anything nearly as cute looking back at me.

BRIAN~KANDICE~ALI~ALYSSA said...

too cute.

The Hardys said...

Oh babies love looking at themselves! Another thing I did for Elijah was I cut out pictures of baby faces from magazines and taped them around, they seem to love baby faces whether it's their own or not. That's excited she has teeth!! Elijah didn't his first tooth until he was 1 year.