One of the worst feelings as a parent is when your precious little child gets hurt... all because you turned your head for ONE SECOND! :( Poor Miss Maeva took a spill off the couch yesterday while trying to catch her book. I know, I know, I shouldn't have left her on the couch unattended. I was right there though, it all happened so fast. Anyway I feel terrible! I've been beating myself up over it ever since it happened.
April Fools!

10 comments:
Ha, ha, ha!!!! Love it!
I totally believed you! I was so sad!
not. funny.
I hate you guys, I was is tears, NOT FUNNY.
I don't really hate you...it was just a very rude joke.
you are too cute and yes I am serious!!! I am planning on lots of summer days in the pool :)
I was going to say that looks like coban. lol
You little trickster...and she looked so depressed too!
so funny! Good wrap job Ryan
I fell for it too!! I actually felt really bad for you, how hard that would be as a mom and how I need to be more careful with my babe! Ha! Glad it's not true! You little tricker!
Post a Comment