haha That is so cute!!! I love how she hugs both of you once she gets there!
That's so cute! That is such a fun stage :)
Yay!!! I LOVE when they start to walk, can't wait to see it in person in just 18 days!
What do you mean one step closer...she IS walking!!
Huzzah!
Look at her go! And under a year...Brava, brava.
She's so cute! Yay for walking! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
haha That is so cute!!! I love how she hugs both of you once she gets there!
That's so cute! That is such a fun stage :)
Yay!!! I LOVE when they start to walk, can't wait to see it in person in just 18 days!
What do you mean one step closer...she IS walking!!
Huzzah!
Look at her go! And under a year...Brava, brava.
She's so cute! Yay for walking! :)
Post a Comment