Check this out, the little lady has finally succumbed to temptation... She will now watch a little Baby Einstein & I just know it's going to make her a savant! (So glad I don't have to do any of the work myself :) 

I caught her with a mouth full, so embarrassing!

Her brain is like a sponge just soaking up all this information. (as is his)



5 comments:
Picture #2 of Ryan and Maeva is my favorite of all time so far. . . All people who suffer from an under bite unite!
I hope some of that knowledge will seep into Ryan's brain as well.
LOL! Those pictures are great! And I think you should make a bumper sticker... hilarious!!
Ha Ha! Love the pictures and can't wait for Maeva to teach Thomas all she has learned when you are here!
Haha, I love the pics. When Kenzie was younger she used to watch football with Mikal, (I think it's because she wasn't mobile yet so she didn't have a choice, haha) but now she could care less about tv! By the way, We can't wait to see you guys next month!
Post a Comment