Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Daylight Savings

The time change has really thrown a wrench in our schedule.  
Maeva has been waking up at 5 am!  

Then she's so tired she can't stay awake for lunch.

 or for freezing walks.

 And neither can her friend, Kellyn.

The daylight savings committee clearly doesn't understand how big a difference an hour can make. I would love for one of them to get up with her at the crack of dawn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so funny.

The Camacho Family said...

We have the same problem every year with our kids and it takes a few weeks for them to get adjusted. Hope you are able to get a nap in with her to make it through the long days.

Lara said...

Glad to know that Aitana is not the only one!! It's been driving me crazy!
BTW- that last picture is hilarious!!

Heather said...

I completely agree with day light savings!!! And I love the pictures!

Heather Lee said...

This is the first I've read about your sweet Maeva's injury! I am so sorry to hear about that, but I am also so grateful for the warning. I had no idea the top part above the drawer gets hot! When I was little I stuck my pinky in the oven, I can't remember the degree of the burn, but I'm pretty sure you could see the bone:( I can't believe how strong you were. I bet it made it so much easier for Maeva to get the care she needed. What a blessing there was an extra carseat all ready and loaded. That's one of my fears too, to be stranded when an accident happens. I'm glad it worked out ok. I saw her piggy photos and didn't even notice her bandages, so good work wrapping them in pink. She's a beautiful little girl Rhi, love your wreckyard photo's too. Only you and yours could make those look glamorous. Just like you can rock a snuggie...and 80's prom dress. Not much you can't pull off.
Hope she's all healed, and again, thanks for documenting it because I could very easily make that mistake. Holland loves to play with the things in that drawer.