Friday, November 5, 2010

More Miss Piggy


I know Halloween is over, but it couldn't be complete without a photo shoot of this little Piggy, so Ryan's sister, Angi took these pictures for us the other day.







AND here are the Aliens. I'm from outer space & Ryan is from... well he is illegal.
Let me tell you a cute story about his face paint, so there we were in front of the mirror getting aliened out as best as two people who don't know how to paint can. I look up to see Ryan smearing red paint all over his face. I about laughed my eyeballs out. The color blind cutie thought it was brown & yet again argued with me when I told him it was red. Anyway, I thought it was too funny to correct, so he showed up the party with a red face & everyone was confused... everyone that wasn't color blind that is. It was the best.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

love them! So cute

Ashley said...

I emailed then to ryan 2 days ago

Brittany said...

I love all of them, Maeva looks so stinkin' cute!

Haha, that's so funny about Ryan, but you guys looked great. :)

Amy said...

Those pictures are so cute! Yeah Ryan, it's definitely red...and really funny.

Casey said...

Renny and I were laughing so hard at Ryan's colorblindness...haha! (is that even a word?) Classic. I love your costume too! You guys are so creative! And that has to be the most darling pig outfit I have ever seen!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

That piggy costume is so darling!! She is too cute. You guys are amazing with the costumes you come up with. Thats a great story!