Sunday, October 31, 2010

This little piGgY

My dad took these pictures of Maeva at our Halloween party last week.  It was before her bandages came off, so we made sure to wrap them in pink to at least match her costume.  


We decided she should be a pig since she squeals just like one.  

6 comments:

Bell Family Blog said...

That's the cutest little piggie I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I love this costume. It look so cute on her, I can't wait to see her at Christmas time!!!

Karli said...

she has the prettiest eyes!! i loove her costume! i miss you guys

Heather said...

I LOVE the costume. She looks SO cute! And I'm so happy her hands are feeling better. Poor girl...

Sami said...

That is so adorable. She is so fun! Hope everything is going good. We're bummed we missed out on hanging out with you.

Ryan and Jess said...

Oh man. What a doll. It was fun to see you the other day.