On Christmas Eve we started this new tradition with Ryan's family (thanks Angi). We dress to impress & eat middle-eastern food on the FLOOR. It really was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again next year.
Here are a few of us trying to get a picture before the kids run loose. Which Maeva did & that is why her chair is empty.
Ryan: a wismen Maeva & I: shepherds I guess.
I fashioned her little dress out of a pillow case. I don't sew or anything of the sort, so for me, this little number I thought was pretty good. Too big, but it worked at least.
We had Lentil Chili, Flatbread, Chicken, Pita Chips, Hummus, Fattoush, Baklava
and some Sparkling Cider of course. NO party is complete without it according to these two.




6 comments:
What a fun tradition! My sister did the same thing but without dressing up. Maeva looks so cute! I did the same thing for Emma, she was Mary in the church's nativity play and I bought a sheet and cut three holes in it and it worked like a charm, who needs to sew right?
Her little costume is super cute! I love it! It looks like the dinner went really well! Fun times :]
Of course you guys would have an awesome tradition like that. I'm not even surprised. I'm glad to hear you guys had a good Christmas!
P.s.could Maeva get any cuter?
I'm loving the wiseman teaching the baby shepherd to be a wine-bibber.
That looks so cool!!! So fun!! Maeva looks adorable!
Aw, Maeva looks so cute all bundled up in her little outfit!
Post a Comment