The other day Ashley (my sister in-law) gave me a disc of pictures she had taken of us in 2010. I hadn't seen any of these & I really loved them, so I had to post them even though they aren't current.
Maeva at 8 months
Maeva at 10 months
Maeva at 11 months
My sis. in-law Angi made this cute towel for Maeva.
I am so grateful to have family that knows how to take pictures & have "all the gear" it makes the BIGGEST difference!!! Glad we don't have to rely on my snapshots :) Thanks again Ash for the cute pics & Angi for all the cute things you make for Maeva. Oh the perks of having generous in-laws :)









4 comments:
she's so stinkin' cute! what a keeper :]
She is so cute! Love that towel!! Chloe used to suck on her toes to :)
Those are soo cute! My favorite is the one where she's sucking her toes. I love it!
Man, she is cute.
Post a Comment