Thursday, February 3, 2011

iCe casTles...

I have a feeling that these here ice castles in Midway are the closest I'm ever going to get to the 
Ice Hotel in Sweden. 
 I guess I can be ok with that.  As much as I want to go there that would be fffrrreeezing! 
We had ourselves a good time touring this place & got to go home to warm house at the end of the night.



 Just a picture of the structure.  Don't mind the worker guy.

 PEEK


 -A-

BOO!

5 comments:

Samantha said...

I wanna go there, I love her jacket

Brittany said...

Fun! We just had a lovely little ice storm here, but it doesn't look nearly as pretty. :)

Karli said...

that is awesome!! those pictures are so cute!

The Hardys said...

Those are cool! My family's condo is just next door and up the road a little so we have enjoyed seeing those each year.

Sami said...

That is awesome. And why have I never heard of these ice hotels in Sweden? Maybe because I stop listening if the words "vacation" and "ice" are used in the same sentence.